Tuesday, April 21, 2009

$171.72

That's how much money I have made by placing the Survival Seed Vault add on my blog !! Just for having this add on my blog so people can take advantage of the Heirloom Seeds that are provided by Heirloom Organics Seed Company. Whenever someone places and order through my add on my blog I receive 10% of the total sale !! Is that cool or what ?? And when someone signs up to sell seeds on their blog using the link I provide, I get 2% of any of the sales made through their link too !!! I never really thought that I could or ever would make anything from this but I WAS WRONG !! I have only had this add up on my blog for less than 3 weeks and I am pretty sure I will reach the $200.00 mark in my first month !!! And the best part...IT COST ME NOTHING !!! All I done was sign up to have the add on my blog and then in a few minutes I got and email that said I was approved for their campaign and that was it. I just copy and paste the html code and place it in a new gadget from my dashboard and place the code there. It's really that easy !!! You guys have got to try this--it cost you nothing at all--totally free.

So come on and join in the fun and the MONEY by signing up with this link. You will get 10% of all sales that are made though your add. THIS REALLY WORKS !!!!

http://www.performance-based.com/affiliate_programs/organic_affiliates/organic_gardening/organic_seeds_seedlings_plants/non_hybrid_seeds.html?roia=!hT1Mvq1BAAGNdmMxMjIAVQAABU5CAAAowg-A

If you have any question please email me at ifarm@yahoo.com

7 comments:

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

ching, ching that's great!

do you have a generator? if so, have you blogged about it? I'd be interested.

Amy said...

Thanks Chris, I'll give it a shot. I'm an Amazon affiliate already but it hasn't been very lucrative as of yet.

Dragon said...

I'm gonna try em out...nothing else seems to work and I do get a good amount of traffic.

TEAM HALL said...

Win-win situation...gotta love it!

Marie said...

Glad that it's going so well--congratulations!

DayPhoto said...

That is great! GOOD FOR YOU!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

The Scavenger said...

Thank you all for the comments and I hope you take advantage of this opportunity. I really does work.

Chris