I have made so many mistakes in my life, more than these readers will ever know. On the bright side though, I have learned from many of them and here is a list of just a few.
1. Never trust a guy that has on two different shoes. (Yep, done that)
2. Snakes really will bite you.
3. You don't have enough gas to make it to the station on the other side of town where the gas is 2 cents cheaper.
4. Never sell a truck that you like.
5. When building anything buy twice as much as you think you need then you will at least have half enough to get the job done.
6. Big tires cost you a lot more in gas but, they are still cool !!
7. Don't shuck corn inside the house.
8. The garden will do best when you just leave it alone.
9. When you are wating for something important in the mail it will run very late that day.
10. No matter how hard you work there's still more to be done.
No Knife For Lincoln...!
1 day ago