Wednesday, April 29, 2009

$218.08 and counting !!

That's right, I reached my goal of $200.00 in my first month with the Survival Seed Vault campaign. I can hardly believe it ! Like I said in my last post I never thought you could really make money having ads on your blog. Boy was I wrong. Several of you took me up on the offer to have the Survival Seed Vault ad on your blog too and I hope you are doing well with it too. I know some of you are getting some sells because I have made around $13.00 from your sales too. That is the 2% I mentioned last post. I received credit for an order someone place that was $325.00, my commission, 10% = $32.50 !! That put me over the top with my goal of $200 in my first month. Needless to say, I am a believer now. LOL

I never intended this blog to be about money but, if you can make it that easy while providing others a means to order their Heirloom Seeds, it's hard not to do. I feel very confident and proud to be able to offer people a place to purchase seeds and to make some money too !! Now here are a few tips that I have seen others doing that make much more money than I do with their Survival Seed Vault ads. If I had more time to devote to this blog and could write good articles about the seeds I am sure I would do MUCH better with my sells. Anyway, here is what I have seen others do.

Let your readers know about the Survival Seed Vault. Heirloom Organics offers other seed packages as well but this seems to be the one that most people are looking for. Write a post telling your readers that you now offer this VERY IN DEMAND PRODUCT. Many are looking for heirloom seeds either to start now or for future use. I personally ordered another Survival Seed Vault for possible future barter if the economy continues on this dangerous path. Many others have the same fears of the future as I do and are buying all they can in order to provide for their families future needs. Let your readers know the importance of heirloom seeds vs. hybrids. Many people still have no idea that you can't really depend on getting usable seeds from hybrids. You guys probably know more about this topic than I do, so let others know to. Provide a link at the bottom of each of your posts that goes to the Survival Seed Vault ad or any of the other seed packages they offer. Remind your readers regularly that you have the ads there for their benefit as well as yours. You are providing a valuable service. Just google Survival Seed Vault and look at all the hits they get. People are looking for places to buy these seeds and they are going to buy them. Why not buy them from your ad ? It costs them the same no matter where they get them and I'm sure most of your readers would rather buy them from your ad than anywhere else. Let them know you got 'em. Like I said before, this is what I see others doing that are making a lot more than I am and I'm pretty happy with my earnings. Find someone that is successful and just do what they do. If I had the time I would be posting a lot more about the farm and the seeds. Anyway, good luck to you all and I hope you sell a million bucks worth of seeds. LOL, you would get 100,000 dollars and I would get 20 grand too. I kinda like the sound of that. hahahah!!!!
For those of you who still want to get in on the fun and the money use the link below and sign up to get your seed ad for your blog or website too.



Thanks again and good luck to you all.


Chris

8 comments:

Dragon said...

I've sent them a whopping butt load of traffic. But I'm not showing a nickle yet in commissions. Total so far is $0.00.

The Scavenger said...

Just hang in there Dragon, it will come. It took me about a week or so and then the oreders starting showing up over night. I know you get a lot of traffic so someone will see your ad and make a purchase. Good luck brother.

Patrick said...

Thanks for the info! We're going to try it ourselves!

The Scavenger said...

Patrick, good for you and good luck my friend. Thanks.

hart said...

I am missing hearing about your farm.--hart

The Scavenger said...

Hart, getting a post ready just for you. Going to try to post it tonight. Thanks so much.

kymber said...

soooo happy to hear that you are making some good money from your efforts Bull...but if i don't see some good pics and an update on the farm - why i am gonna.....(too many curse words follow so i will leave it at that!)

bahahahaha!

Ken said...

...congrats Brother,hope it's just the beginning...