- I DECLARE, I will stop smoking these cigarettes. Marlboro has shortened my life and emptied my pockets long enough.
- I DECLARE, I will stop my addiction to diet coke, 20 a day is just a little out of hand.
- I DECLARE, I will make better use of the things available to me, my garden and my livestock, my land and my water source.
- I DECLARE, I will produce electricity in a usable amount, be it solar, wind or micro hydro power. I will begin my energy independence this coming year.
- I DECLARE, I will learn new skills to help improve our way of life. Soap making, Cheese making and Blacksmithing are among them.
- I DECLARE, I will be a better brother, son, father, husband and friend to those I love.
- I DECLARE, I will continue to gather and store food and other perps necessary to protect my family.
- I DECLARE, I will make better use of my finances. I have never seen a well that won't run dry.
- I DECLARE, I will take better care of the things that have been given me. My cars, animals, tools, property and my life to name a few.
- I DECLARE, I will take time to smell the roses. Time management will be a top priority.
I will be posting on the success of these Declarations in the near future and will be honest with you and myself as to the outcome. I encourage my readers to call me out on these Declarations. If I haven't mentioned them in some time, ask why! Don't let me forget that I made these DECLARATIONS right here for the whole world to see and hear and that I am obligated to fulfill them.
I am interested to know your plans for the New Year. Are you making resolutions or DECLARATIONS ??