Sunday, January 18, 2009

American Preppers Network Formed

Someone has had the insight to establish the American Preppers Network. This is a network of Preparedness minded people from all over. There are already Prepper Networks in Kentucky, Utah, Texas, Ohio and Idaho with many more on the way. If you live in any of these states the preppers network is looking for your input. And for the many states yet to be formed people are needed to take over those networks too. Follow the link for American Preppers Network to see if there is a Preppers Network in your state and let them know you want to help. These networks provide all types of emergency preparedness information for all to benefit from.

You all know that there seems to be a common understanding that hard times are headed our way like it or not. The weather man can tell me it's not going to rain but if I feel a strong wind and I can see dark clouds on the horizon, I know better. I have my umbrella and my rubber boots close by because I chose to be informed by those who are not part of any hidden agenda ( one that they don't even try to hide anymore it seems). The signs are all around us and it's time we all took note of the situation that we are living in today. I know most of you have the means to get yourselves prepared for the uncertain future that awaits us. Well, it's time to get prepared folks, like it or not. Look for your states Preppers Network and see if there is something there that may be of use to you and your family. I know that we all want whats best for our families and we will do whatever it takes to insure their safety, this is a step in the right direction for us all. Get involved with the Preppers Network in your area and let's all stay safe and prepared.

8 comments:

Gen-IL Homesteader said...

Hey, thanks Chris! I'll check that sight out. We can never have too much help in regards to preparedness.

TEAM HALL said...

That's pretty cool!! Somebody's thinking!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the link, I will check it out!

HermitJim said...

The word seems to be spreading fast and furious about the new network. A good thing, I believe...

Thanks for sharing the nes with us!

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

I wish they'd get cranked up in North Carolina.

The Scavenger said...

Gen, be sure to check the site in your state and try to get involved with it. There's a lot of work to be done.

Team Hall, Ain't that a great idea. Getting them all together.

Shiloh, You're more than welcome. Get over there and pitch in.

HermitJim, Prepping is on a lot of peoples minds now, I think they are starting to wake up, thank God.

Joanna, Be the one to crank it up honey. Let them know you want to help. Ask others you know in NC to get involved too.

Thank you all for reading this very important post. I felt that I just had to let you all know what's coming on in Prepper land. Get involved in your state Preppers Network TODAY. Let them know you are there and show them some support. These people all work for you for FREE !!! Let them know you care.

Chris

Marie said...

The American Preppers Network went up really quickly--I hope that the sites for the different states are taken just as quickly and that more and more people get prepared--I would call that exciting...and a good thing all around!

The Scavenger said...

Marie, things are really moving fast all over it seems. That's good for Americans everywhere. I'm gonna help 'em out over at Kentucky Preppers. hehe!! Can't wait to get started.

Chris