Monday, January 5, 2009

A little pantry pic for ya.

My friend Gen, always wants pantry pictures and I promised some after the holidays, so Gen, here ya go. Not much, this is just the kitchen pantry that holds some of the goods that I canned this summer. There is also some flour and meal in the jars on the top shelf and totes in the bottom. So of the buckets also hold flour and meal for longer storage. The buckets have a rubber seal, got 'em free from a food delivery place. Just a little pic for Gen and all my readers. Liv has been cleaning and getting things in order the last few days.

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey, that's a pretty good looking pantry! If you run out of room, I'll be glad to store some for ya...(I won't sample too much!)

Have a good one...

Anonymous said...

Looks very useful without taking up too much space. I see a lot of potential in there.

Gen-IL Homesteader said...

Oh, thanks!!!I do LOVE pantry pictures! I love when people post all their canned goodness! I was 'surfing' various blogs one day and somebody had posted pantry pics that her readers sent. Heaven! :-)(Do you do what I do and sometimes just stand in the pantry and LOOK at everything! It's such a great feeling!)
Looks like you've got lots of good stuff there! You're set for whatever comes!! Thanks, Chris. Gen

The Scavenger said...

Jim, thanks brother, you're welcome to anything in there. If you leave my house hungry it's your own fault. lol


Amy, we could use some more shelves sometime. This is just were we bring some stuff from the storage room so it will be a little more handy.

Gen, I know it's not much but I wanted to give ya a little something. I remembered that you ask for some pantry pics earlier. I love to see all the stuff that I have canned.

Thank you all for coming by,

Chris